1. Prohibited Use.
In the use of Scrazzl Services, you shall not and shall not authorize any party to:
- violate or encourage violation of any law or applicable regulation or code of practice including without limitations advertising standards and laws and regulations relating to minors;
- generate any automated fraudulent or otherwise invalid impressions, inquiries, conversions, clicks or other actions;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Scrazzl Service;
- modify, adapt, alter, translate, copy, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) or create derivative works based on Scrazzl Services except as expressly permitted under this Agreement;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Scrazzl Service, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Scrazzl server or to the Scrazzl Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- undertake any initiative that shall or could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Scrazzl server, or the network(s) connected to any Scrazzl server, or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Scrazzl Service;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Scrazzl Service, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Scrazzl server or to the Scrazzl Service, through hacking, password mining, screen-scraping or any other means.
- make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
- install or attempt to install harmful or malicious software on users’ computers (“spyware”, “adware”, or any similar software);
- infringe the property or other rights, including intellectual property rights of a third party;
- advertise, promote, or otherwise link to adult-oriented or age-restricted products or services without applicable or required age-verification services; or
- for any obscene, hate-related, sexually explicit, illegal, violent, racially abusive purpose or any use deemed objectionable in the sole discretion of Scrazzl.
2. Content Standards.
Under no circumstances may any user of Scrazzl Service advertise or promote illegal or explicit products and services or products and services which are otherwise deemed objectionable in the sole discretion of Scrazzl. Any contributions to the Scrazzl services must not:
- contain any material which is, or may be construed as defamatory;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm or annoy any person;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to deceive anyone;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- be likely to deceive any person; or
- be used to impersonate or misrepresent any person.
3. Intellectual Property.
Notice & Takedown. Scrazzl will only permit the advertisement and promotion of content relating to trademarks, copyright, know-how and any other form of intellectual property where such advertisement and promotion is either with the intellectual property owners consent, or otherwise permitted by law. If Scrazzl receives any notification that any material you post or share is inappropriate or infringes any rights of third parties, Scrazzl may remove such material in its sole discretion and with no liability to you whatsoever.
User-generated content. You acknowledge and agree to provide Scrazzl with an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to use any content which you upload or provide to Scrazzl during your use of the Scrazzl Service.
4. Links to Third Party sites.
Links to third-party web sites are provided for user experience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by Scrazzl of the linked sites or of any products or services advertised or sold on such sites, even if they may contain the Scrazzl logo, as such sites are beyond Scrazzl’s control. Thus, Scrazzl cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein.
You may not create on any web site a link to any page of Scrazzl’s web site without Scrazzl’s prior written authorisation, and you acknowledge that framing the Scrazzl web site, or any similar process, is prohibited.
You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that you do not introduce any virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, denial of service attack or any other technological impairment to the site. You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless in respect of any loss arising from your breach of this clause.
5. Warranty and Liability.
The content contained in the Scrazzl website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by applicable law. While Scrazzl will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable content through its web site, Scrazzl does not warrant that this web site is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the like, or that the content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date, and Scrazzl reserves the right to change the content at any time without notice. Scrazzl does not warrant any results derived from the use of any part of the content available on this site. You are solely responsible for any use of the content contained in this site or otherwise provided by Scrazzl.
The content contained in this site does not extend or modify any warranty that may apply to you as a result of a contractual relationship with Scrazzl.
Scrazzl will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or for any lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any part of the content contained in this site or any linked site. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, Scrazzl’s aggregate liability to you shall under no circumstances exceed 5 euros.
Scrazzl does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for losses arising from fraud.